Germany: the trains will be free Wi-Fi
Deutsche Bahn (DB) railway operator in Germany, reports that in the near future in all passenger ICE trains will be free Internet access via WiFi.
All trains DB ICE will provide free access points to the end of 2016.
According to Rudiger Grube, head of Deutsche Bahn, is now free access to wireless Internet is only available for passengers travelling in first class. Work on the installation of equipment necessary to ensure free Internet access for passengers rail wagons ICE all classes will be conducted over the next two years.
As reported in Deutsche Bahn, to perform this task it is required to equip with devices for distribution of Wi-Fi, 231 of the 255 ICE trains.
Where available WiFi HotSpot?
- Dortmund-Dusseldorf-Cologne (Hagen and Wuppertal)
- Cologne – Frankfurt am main
- Frankfurt am main-Stuttgart-Munich
- Frankfurt am main-Nuremberg-Munich
- Frankfurt am main-Hanover-Hamburg
- Frankfurt am main-Mannheim-Freiburg
- Berlin — Hamburg
All news of this category