We understand that booking online involves significant trust on your part. We value your trust and our priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide online booking services through our service.
The use of the services onlinetickets.world means unconditional assent to this Policy and the abovementioned terms and conditions of processing of personal information; in case of disagreement with these conditions the user should refrain from using the services.
What information we collect about you
We store all information that you provide to us during the booking process, or another method (in the process of communicating by telephone with the operator of the call center, messaging, CRM or e-mail). This information includes data which identifies you (“personal information”), including your name, date of birth, phone number, email address and mailing address, batch/document number and date of expiration.
Also, we may request additional information from you, like your preferences in the choice seats on the plane or suggestions about the rooms. You can refuse to provide us this information, but you have to understand that, in most cases, this information is necessary to ensure service of the highest level.
Information about the Buyer and the Passengers
Booking any of the services on our site, as a rule, requires specifying data for the subsequent identification of those involved in the payment of any further use of the service:
- Buyer — the person who directly pays for the service;
- Passenger (or Passengers, if several are involved in service) — individuals who will use the paid services.
Often the Buyer is also one of the Passengers.
If you pay a service to others, you must obtain their consent to transfer their personal information and travel preferences.
We automatically collect information about your computer, browser, operating system, IP address and other environment variables.
Our goal in collecting this information — providing comfort when working with our service and to prevent fraud.
How we use your information
We use confidential information, including information about the name of the owner, number and validity of the credit card data of the Buyer and the Passengers to complete the booking services.
We also use your information to provide the required level of service, to inform you about our products and services measure interest in and improve our services.
The e-mail message
We want to provide you with highest possible level of service.
One way to achieve this — by sending you email messages that contain information about your apparent interests and preferences. We believe that this information may be useful for you to plan and prepare your trip.
Please note that you will have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving messages by e-mail.
With whom we share your information
Information provided by you as part of your use of the Services onlinetickets.world, can be available to other companies.
- The travel suppliers: Airlines, hotels, transport companies, Ukrainian Railways, GDS, insurance companies, tour operators and any other companies involved in the formation of the tourist product for Services onlinetickets.world, and related services.
- Third-party service providers: Companies that provide services on our behalf, including credit card services, business intelligence, customer service, marketing, loyalty programs, and fraud prevention. We may also allow third parties collect information on our behalf, including the information necessary for the operation of our website or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. In this case, they should also follow the same practice in security of data that we ourselves adhere to.
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our website. If you want to access these optional services, we may provide these partners with information about you, including your personal information. Please note that we do not guarantee the privacy of information in the framework of the services offered by our partners.
We also may share your information:
- in response to law enforcement requests, or to participate in the trial, to prove or enforce our legal rights, including to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise provided by law. In such cases, we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection on this Policy;
- when we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action against illegal activities or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of company or site, our customers, or others;
- in the course of a corporate transaction such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
With the exception of the cases mentioned above, you will be notified if your personal information will be passed on to third parties, and you will have the opportunity to refuse to disseminate such information.