Special offer: Tour «Salute, Europe!» îò ˆ750
Tour of the most beautiful cities of Europe
standard + Avia
Vienna --> Baden-Baden -- > Strasbourg -- > Paris (3 days) --> the coast of Spain (3 days/4 nights) -- > nice -- > Monaco -- > Venice
traveling by train/bus: 16 days
Travel airline: 13 days/12 nights
Prices are in EUROS. Payment is made in UAH according to the current exchange rate.
Transfer to Chop.
The group in the chop and departure for the tour by bus of tourist class. Stop TESCO in the shopping center after crossing the border with Hungary. Arrival in Gyor the evening. Accommodation in hotel and overnight.
Departure to Vienna. Sightseeing tour of Vienna «wedding ring» - the Ringstrasse, the Opera, the Imperial residence Hofburg, the Rathaus, St. Stephen's Cathedral.
Free time in Vienna.
Excursion to the summer residence of the Imperial family – Palace Shonbrunn.
Departure from Vienna in the second half of the day. Overnight at the hotel.
FOR AVIAGARANT TOUR: Early departure to Vienna. Meeting with the guide in the city centre at 10.00, after which the group should be according to the program.
Transfer to Baden-Baden. Visit the baths of Caracalla-one of the most famous thermal baths in the world. The move to France. Overnight at the hotel.
he Day 5:
City tour of Strasbourg. Moving to Paris and hotel accommodation.
Cruise on one of the famous ships "Bateau Mouche" through the night Paris. Overnight at the hotel.
Sightseeing tour of Paris: the Eiffel tower, arc de Triomphe, place vendôme, Champs elysées, Concorde, Pont Alexandre III, Napoleon's tomb at the dome des Invalides, the Opera.
Free time in Paris.
A trip to Versailles, tour the Palace of Versailles with audio guide.
Visit the cabaret “Moulin Rouge”
Accommodation in hotel and overnight.
Walking tour: historical center of Paris, Centre Georges Pompidou, Notre Dame Cathedral, the cite island, the famous Belly of Paris, the place de Greve, the mayor's office.
Tour of the Latin quarter: the mighty Pantheon, the Luxembourg Park, the ancient streets of the student district.
Tour of the Louvre (with local English speaking guide).
Accommodation in hotel and overnight.
Early departure to Spain.
Arrival in the province of Catalonia, Eastern Spain, in the second half of the day.
Accommodation and overnight at hotel on the coast.
Vacation on the Mediterranean coast, with half Board (near Barcelona).
For those who want a variety of possible excursions along the coast.
- Tour of Barcelona: Plaza Espana, colon square, the Sagrada Familia, quarter, Bari Gotic, Park Guell, magic fountain, Montjuic, the Old port, Las Ramblas, the Cathedral, the Royal Palace.
- Figueres with the Salvador Dali Museum.
- Show "joust" - evening event in a medieval castle. Knightly battles and flamenco (+ dinner and drinks).
- Tour “Hello Costa Brava!”. Visit the garden of exotic plants, medieval castle of Tossa and the Spanish wine cellar bodega.
- Entry to the theme Park "Port Aventura”.
- Flamenco show.
The arrival on the côte d'azur, a visit to the Principality of Monaco. Explore the capital of Monaco-the Monaco-Ville. A visit to the Oceanographic Museum and external examination of the Prince's Palace.
A visit to Monte Carlo.
Overnight at the hotel on the Cote d'azur.
Sightseeing tour of nice. Moving to Italy with a stop in the town of Eze to discover the perfumes of France.
Overnight at the hotel in the area of Stra.
Transfer to Venice.
Walking tour through the historic center of the city: the Doge's Palace, Bridge of sighs, St. Mark Cathedral, bridge of jewelers.
Travel by gondola on the water streets of Venice.
Moving to Hungary. Overnight at the hotel.
Travel in Ukraine.
Arrival to your city via a Chop.
FOR air-tourists: You can fly to Vienna on the eve desacata overnight at hotel. The cost of accommodation for 50 € per person 1 night in a double room.
- accommodation + Breakfast in the hotels (2*/3*/4*/tourist class)
- during the stay in Spain: accommodation in 3* hotels with air conditioning + dinners
- excursions in Russian language
- escort services
- travel by bus along the route
- visa and medical insurance (75 Euro)
- buying train tickets ( EUR 45)
- travel by public transport
- tourist tax in Spain (0.5 Euro/day)
- entrance tickets and guided tour in museums and cathedrals
- radiokomplekt for guided tours (15€)
- optional excursions
Waiting for Your questions and applications!
tel: +38 (0562) 31-91-91
Dnipropetrovsk, Artema str. 2