Special offer: Prague Christmas Light от 3318 грн
Prague Christmas light!
Krakow-Zakopane – Prague-Dresden-Vienna
JUST ONE nightsecond CROSSING
08.30 departure from the city. Border crossing. Overnight in Poland.
Breakfast. Sightseeing tour of the city "Royal way" - the way in which for many centuries passed Polish kings: plexus legends... The old part of the city-Market square, one of the oldest universities in Europe – Jagelonski University, medieval centre of merchandising – shopping arcades of the cloth hall, where we can buy Souvenirs in memory of the moments spent here… And let's not forget walking through the Royal castle by the Vistula river and then tilting the coin from the height of the mounds, that'll be back here and see this breathtaking… In free time we recommend you to visit a choice of:
• "Salt Mines "Greatness" (adults-30 EUR, children up to 12 years old-18€) - the oldest engaged salt-making craft enterprise on Polish land, which functioned for more than 7 centuries, the nine-deep tunnels, which were built underground temples, bridges, and numerous sculptures. Here we see the enchanting view of the underground lake, caves, a beautiful chapel and a Museum exhibit depicting the history of salt developments…
• is also “the Winter's tale - Zakopane" (adults-30 EUR, children up to 12 years old-18€) - the capital of Polish Tatra mountains - magnificent nature, the flavor of Highlander folklore and a wide choice of entertainment!!! The centre of Zakopane - krupówki street (Krupowki) - everything revolves around it: colorful restaurants – huts, tents with Souvenirs, bricky pulled by horses, which in an extravagant way to introduce wooden architecture of the city. Walking along the krupówki street and enjoying their music and fun, down to zakopianska market, where the abundance of Souvenirs going round the head… In free time we recommend you to visit the perfect place to relax - water complex Terma Bukowina tatrzańska (adults 23 EUR, children up to 12 years-13€) playgrounds, slides, saunas, steam rooms and 12 swimming pools with waves, couple, currents - filled with water from thermal springs whose temperature is 28-36°C.
Transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Poland.
Breakfast. Check out of the hotel. Moving to Prague.
Walking tour "Prague – the city of legends" - is considered one of the most beautiful cities of Europe, which a century impresses and never ceases to amaze!!! The old town square and Astronomical clock, the magnificent Church of our lady before Tyn, the legendary Charles bridge, Wenceslas square, the Karlova street.… and not Just countless! All these amenities are, of course, seen pictures, heard about them, but, perhaps, enough dreaming, time to see it with my own eyes… For everyone boat trip on the Vltava (adults 30€/children under 12 years 18€). Appetizers, buffet, accompanied by interesting stories of the guide…. Here they are unforgettable moments in life… In free time we invite you to visit “the Royal Hradcany…” (adults 18 €/ children under 12 years -10 €). Hradcany square, Schwarzenberg Palace and the changing of the guard in Ceremonial nadirah Prague castle - residence of Czech princes. Overnight at the hotel in the Czech Republic. Preparing for the New year…
Festive Christmas celebrations in the city center!
Independent return to hotel. It is possible to order the Christmas dinner in one of the restaurants (under request).
happy New year 2014!
Breakfast. Free time in Prague.
We offer you to make a trip to the city tale, city dream - the Dresden! (adults-38€ children up to 12 years-30€). We are waiting for the “Saxon monarch – Dresden": Semper Opera house - one of the most beautiful in the world, excellent Zwinger with its varied collections, the Residence of the Saxon ruling dynasty of Wettin, a huge complex in the Renaissance style, and it's not all…! Dresden - the Elbe is wide, it's a Saxon cuisine with its richness and profusion, fine Saxon wine and such a fun Saxon dialect.
Back to Prague.
For all those wishing dinner at medieval tavern with live entertainment (990 CZK, children up to 12 years 490 CZK. 1 Euro=approximately 25 crowns). Waiting for you tonight in the tavern, which will take You hundreds of years ago… in the middle ages!
Transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in the Czech Republic.
Breakfast. Moving to Vienna one of the most charming and attractive capitals of Europe... the City is famous for Imperial palaces and wide squares, a city of artists and great musicians, a city of aromatic coffee and the famous Apple strudel… “Vienna - classic sounds”… the Vienna state Opera, the Hofburg - the official Imperial residence, Ring Boulevard, city Hall, Parliament, St. Stephen's Cathedral… art and music, candy and romance... That's what It is – Vienna!!! We recommend to visit:
- it is recommended to enjoy the beauty of the treasures of the Habsburgs (adults 23€/children under 12 years 13€): crown of the Holy Roman Empire, studded with precious stones and pearls, the cross, the sacred peak, a ceremonial sword, relics of the Dukes of Burgundy, the insignia of the order of the Golden Fleece, coins, medals, models, jewelry and ornaments – the guardians of a thousand years of history…
- «Austrian luxury – the palaces of schönbrunn and Belvedere” (adults-38€ children up to 12 years-30€). First, visit the summer residence of the Austrian emperors called by locals simply called "Burg" - the schönbrunn Palace. The magnificent Palace is striking for its decoration: fifteen thousand luxurious rooms and halls, ornate furniture and tapestries, paintings, luxury items, and relics of the Habsburgs, which plunged into amazement of Imperial splendour. Then in front of us will open its doors with a beautiful garden with terraces, original fountains and a panoramic platform, which offers a great view of Vienna. And medium of all this beauty is impossible not to notice the pearl Vienna's Baroque Belvedere Palace. …and yet, Vienna is an ancient city with a great name, evoking dreams…
Returning to Ukraine. Night crossing.
Arrival to Lviv approximately at 13:00 – 15:00.
tour Price payment:
Children under 12 years of age:
- Upon cancellation with up to 11.11.13 01.12.13 penalty – 70% of the tour cost.
- When cancellation from 02.12.2013 or later penalty - 100% of tour cost.
- Consular Fee is NOT returned after submission
In value when involved:
The consular fee is NOT payable for the categories of citizens exempted from the visa fees under the agreement on simplification of visa regime. Pensioners, children till 18 years, students of day hospital to 21G.
TOURISM COMPANY does NOT BEAR RESPONSIBILITY FOR the work of the CUSTOMS AND BORDER SERVICES as well AS TRAFFIC AND ROAD REPAIRS AND WEATHER CONDITIONS.
Company reserves the right to amend the tour program
without changing the total number
Waiting for Your questions and applications!
tel: +38 (0562) 31-91-91
Dnipropetrovsk, Artema str. 2